Views: 10 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-15 Origin: Site
In manufacturing, a mold, also known as a mould, is a cavity or matrix in which a fluid or plastic substance is molded into the desired finished product. A molten substance (such as a metal) or plastic substance is poured or pressed into the mold and allowed to harden. Molds are made from various materials, depending on the application. They are often used for metal casting, hardened steel for molds of plastic materials, and plaster for various applications.
Mold parts processing method
Generally speaking, mold parts processors use the following methods to process.
1. Washing processing: mainly using the milling cutter to milling processing of the plane
2. Grinding processing: mainly using the grinding wheel blade to grind the surface of the workpiece.
3. Planing processing: mainly using the planer to plane the surface of the workpiece
4. Special processing: It is the method of directly using electric and chemical energy.
5. CNC machining: mainly through digital information to control the machine tool so that the machined parts and the relative motion between the tool meet the requirements from the surface to process parts.
Mold parts process
The mold parts machining process is generally used in the following methods.
1. geometric shape accuracy The geometric shape accuracy of the journal (roundness, cylindricity) generally should be limited to the diameter tolerance point range. When the geometric shape accuracy requirements are high, the allowable tolerances can be separately specified on the part drawing.
2. surface roughness According to the different surface working parts of the parts, there can be different surface roughness values, such as ordinary machine tool spindle bearing journal surface roughness of Ra0.160.63um, with the journal surface roughness of Ra0.632.5um, with the increase in machine speed and precision degree of improvement, shaft parts surface roughness value requirements will also be smaller and smaller
3. dimensional accuracy The journal is the main surface of the shaft parts. It affects the shaft rotation accuracy and working condition. The diameter accuracy of the journal is usually IT69 according to its use requirements. The precision journal can reach IT5. 4, position accuracy mainly refers to the coaxiality of the mating journal of the assembled transmission parts relative to the bearing support journal, which is usually expressed by the radial runout of the mating journal to the support journal; according to the use requirements, it is stipulated that the high precision shaft is 0.0010.005mm, and the available precision shaft is 0.010.03mm. In addition, the coaxiality of the inner and outer cylindrical surfaces and the perpendicularity of the axial positioning end face to the shaft center line is also required.